Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
i dunno if you have looked at the specs of the fit motor...but id keep a y7 over that haha

·
Registered
192 Posts
i would knock on it, because it doesnt respond very well to bolt ons. it has no power

plusssss all the emission crap

·
I survived code 9
1998 Honda Civic DX
1,662 Posts
I wouldn't do it.

The fit doesn't get that great of gas mileage for the power it puts out. MSN has it rated at 27 city and 34 highway. wtf? I got better than that mixed with my stock civic!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I wouldn't do it.

The fit doesn't get that great of gas mileage for the power it puts out. MSN has it rated at 27 city and 34 highway. wtf? I got better than that mixed with my stock civic!
amen to that. my dx hatch gets better than that!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
not to threadjack, but i LOVE those k20 fits!!

·
Registered
My SI!
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it was just a thought.... i mean they are dyno'd 91 hp and 88 tq..... thats not bad for a 1.5...on the gas milege it pretty much depends alot on your tranny.. i got the ex tranny and i bearly get 250 to the tank, while my buddy has same motor with a dx tranny and he gets 300+ to the tank.

·
Registered
My SI!
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i have a z6 with ex trans..i tryed evreything. I MEAN EVREYTHING. and the best i got per tank was 236 miles and i didnt pass 4k rpm threw the whole tank

·
Registered
My SI!
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i would knock on it, because it doesnt respond very well to bolt ons. it has no power

plusssss all the emission crap
well this is how it responds http://www.importtuner.com/tech/powerpages/0702_impp_honda_fit_performance_modifications/final_results.html

i dunno what to do next im completly stock. i did plugs, wires, cap,rotor,distributer,starter,batterey,alligment,injecter cleaner, brakes.....i dont know what to do next...its got 157,xxx k on the clock. dosent burn oil and runs pretty good.. but i do think it needs work becuase my cusins car pulls on me all the time and he has a stock 97 dx 4dr

1 - 20 of 44 Posts