Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building a turbo powered Toyota and its major weakness is its ECU. The Honda's best attribute (in my opinion) has always been its ECU and its versatility. I know there is several different ECU's out there and that each have their own benefits. Also this has been done before with great results but it was on 3SGTE where as I am building a 4AGTE with a 4AGZE longblock. It is from 1986 if that helps.

So my question is which ECU would you all recommend? Also which tuning software do you think is most economical while still being fully effective? I also have Greddy Emanage Blue with the Ignition harness and Injector harness.

Thanks

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent info. I am running the 4AGZE and its Dizzy looks a lot like the 3SGTE's. With the Crome or Crome pro which I have heard of who would be someone that I could sent the specs too and get a good base map laid down as this is a bit different then a Honda setup which I am sure there is an archive of base maps?

What all did the p06 come on? I have a bunch of Honda's at my local breakers that my uncle owns.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
po6 came on any obd1 civic with a d15b7 (dx/lx)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts