Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
EG8
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured we should start a little "Honda Racing Thread" and just share any Honda racing material that you all might have knowledge of!

So I'll start it off with this:

Found this awesome page some how just surfing for Mugen parts (specifically from looking at the JTCC Mugen 2-piston brake calipers).

Anyway, this s the page and it has a bunch of videos of "Honda DNA": Honda???????????????????????DNA??????4 | WEB Mr.BIKE

Including a video of the ZC powered Civic!

1987 MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC WEB Mr. Bike - YouTube

I once found a video of an ITR timed comparison to the JTCC STP EG8 racecar driven by Keiichi Tsuchiya, and it was deleted off of youtube. What else can you find!?

·
Registered
My civic
2,340 Posts
The whole page is in Japanese.

·
Registered
4,003 Posts

·
Registered
EG8
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about some Mugen!? This is the F3 dallara mugen motor: the MF-204.

I think the specs are 170Hp w/ 26mm restrictor. 12mm lift cams w/ redline @ 6800RPM?

Anyway, I didn't realize how stock the block is! With all the extra bracing it didn't look to utilize a true stock block!

·
Registered
EG8
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They did use the H, but in a different year. I believe that the H was used at a series later. This was based on the B20A5 from the 88'-XX Prelude years.

·
MuthaFuckaUppa
2009 Civic Si Sedan
521 Posts
How about some Mugen!? This is the F3 dallara mugen motor: the MF-204.

I think the specs are 170Hp w/ 26mm restrictor. 12mm lift cams w/ redline @ 6800RPM?

Anyway, I didn't realize how stock the block is! With all the extra bracing it didn't look to utilize a true stock block!

Dry sump?

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts

·
Registered
EG8
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 23 Posts