Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just had a crazy idea, well maybe not so crazy, we all know that day is for honda. Everyone and there moms is gonna be out there, now we all know alot of swap hondas are gonna be there too only a hand full of us d-series would be there. The thing is we could do something so we can notice each other from our trusty d-series.org something to stand out like tieing a orange cloth on you side mirrors you know something along those lines that way from reading this thread when people see it that be on hear alot would easly notice it and know hay you be on the d-series forum.
Not trying to thread jack but i thought it would be dam good thing to do so how about it and we could all be hanging out on that day getting to know each other.
Now this wat we do get orange flags (bandanaz) watever you wanna call it and tie it around your side mirrors, this is gonna be the official colour for us on honda day for D-series, Orange because it is bright and would easly be noticed by us.
Reply to this post by saying either
1- Agree or
2- Disagree

and if you do will you rock the ORANGE flag or not.

:p

·
i save your ass when you wreck
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
i had a crazy idea n00b.. why dont u seach cuz theres already a honda day englishtown nj thread

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ok it might be another Thread about honda day but its obvious you didnt read cause you would notice its about different topics and i didnt want to thread jack that dudes thread thats why i started another one, now you sound like the noob and pls dont f**k my thread up its either you agree or you disagree

·
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
it doesnt matter if there are different topics. ITS ABOUT THE HONDA DAY MEET! wouldnt u just post ur lame idea in that thread and see what people say in there? god...use ur head

·
94 hatchback cx
6,693 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! i hope someone is there that claims orange and jumps u for a lame idea..id just throw a piece of paper that had my username and d-series.org on my car

1 - 9 of 9 Posts