Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets start this discussion early. Whos going to be there?? Its being held August 11th at Englishtown's raceway park, Pension Road Englishtown, NJ 07726-8462. Hows about a place where we can meet up and go together, anyone from NJ have any suggestions??

·
Shoot me!
2000 hatchback
6,890 Posts
Lets start this discussion early. Whos going to be there?? Its being held August 12th at Englishtown's raceway park, Pension Road Englishtown, NJ 07726-8462. Hows about a place where we can meet up and go together, anyone from NJ have any suggestions??
The schedule says its saturday the 11th and i cant find a flyer for it on racewayparks website.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im going, but my car will be back home in nc.
I hear alot of window shopping takes place there so if i go ill be really close to my car.
The schedule says its saturday the 11th and i cant find a flyer for it on racewayparks website.
On honda-tech they had a flyer but it was typed and it said the 12th, but it might be more then just one day. Ill try looking for a flyer to post up...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yeah its the 11th, it always has been, ive been every year. And yes id be careful about staraying from your car if youy dont have some sort of security. Lots of shady people.

·
Registered
390 Posts
i just had a crazy idea, well maybe not so crazy, we all know that day is for honda. Everyone and there moms is gonna be out there, now we all know alot of swap hondas are gonna be there too only a hand full of us d-series would be there. The thing is we could do something so we can notice each other from our trusty d-series.org something to stand out like tieing a orange cloth on you side mirrors you know something along those lines that way from reading this thread when people see it that be on hear alot would easly notice it and know hay you be on the d-series forum.
Not trying to thread jack but i thought it would be dam good thing to do so how about it and we could all be hanging out on that day getting to know each other. Matter of fact ill start my own thread about this.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts