Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hy guys,i want to boost my ride!I've got an 91 crx with an dohc zc under the bonnet! so i want a bolt on kit for this engine with an t3/t4 hybrid from turbonetics manifold wastegate bov intercooler and so on!My goal is aroud 250-300hp!what do you recommend!I need a site from were i can buy online!!!(i leave in Europe)of course after i buy the kit i will do an engine build up with forged pistons rods etc!(post it here)

so can you help me!Please i really need your help

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I am not sure if you are going to be able to find a kit for that setup. If you piece on together it would probably be cheaper anyways.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hy guys,i want to boost my ride!I've got an 91 crx with an dohc zc under the bonnet! so i want a bolt on kit for this engine with an t3/t4 hybrid from turbonetics manifold wastegate bov intercooler and so on!My goal is aroud 250-300hp!what do you recommend!I need a site from were i can buy online!!!(i leave in Europe)of course after i buy the kit i will do an engine build up with forged pistons rods etc!(post it here)

so can you help me!Please i really need your help

bonnet?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
a GOOD t3/t4 kit will run you $2k+, piece the stuff together your self and save some money.... and your not gonna get 300 hp on a stock bottom end...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts