Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, this has been asked million times, I do it again becouse no answers.

I would like to map my honda with map, I just simply don't find obd2 location, I've been under footstore many times looking for it.

I have ready map, and obd2 flasher cable.

Becouse and if I can't find obd2 location, does anyone have ecu pin out diagram馃檮

Registered
93 4d lx, z6,ported, port matched, compression bumped, balanced, manual swap
So you are trying to use one of those cheap MAP, IAT, ECT, piggyback tuners? Where it steals signal from those sensors and feeds altered signals to the ecu?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure,,,,
This is what i found
Can you help with problem?

Registered
93 Civic HB SI
Yeah what @Oldcivicjoe said... not sure what version ECU you have, but you'll need to socket an OBD1 ECU, burn that file you downloaded to a chip, and install the chip to the ECU.

Even if your car has an OBD2 port somewhere, you cannot reflash an OBD2 ECU, especially not through the OBD2 port.

You need to make sure your ECU is OBD1, then do physical modifications to it in order to use the file you downloaded.

Registered
93 4d lx, z6,ported, port matched, compression bumped, balanced, manual swap
It is entirely possible to tune your car yourself, though I would advise against it. you would need to convert to obd1 with a chipped ecu, or an advanced solution like hondata s300v3 or moates demon. All 3 options would give you boost tables, ignition, boost, fuel, and vtec control, but the specific capabilities of each are different, time to start researching and see who can tune what in your area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts