Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy cow, if you don't know - Honda's estore kicks ass for parts... you can buy a part online and pick em up at a local dealer.

The Local dealer wanted $188 for IACV, I bought it online for $142 (plus tax). Amazing shit... Genuine Honda part too. The funny thing is, I'm picking up my part at the dealer that was trying to gouge me.

Hell, Napa and Advanced auto wanted $184 dollars for a replacement IACV.

http://estore.honda.com

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
thats pretty cool but my local dealer isnt listed there. the closest is around 1hr away.

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
gonna have to try that for a couple of things......

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
good find...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
be sure to try different local dealers to check prices... it looks like some sell shit cheaper than others.. I paid $142 for IACV.. but I just found another dealer selling it for $138. very cool indeed... I even found the crx door skin that i couldnt find anywhere

·
Registered
97 GSX-R 750
1,548 Posts
Yeah, my wife works at a dealer ship, I just priced a rh fender, a hood, a core support, the ovcer bumper trim, and two hood hinges. Her discounted price was only like 10-15 bucks per part less than the net price, pretty sick deal!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
great find! A lot of the ppl that work at my local Honda stealer-ship are dumbasses (like when a guy told me that Honda discontinued main bearings for the z6, lol) and these prices are quite a bit better than what they usually charge...

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
i priced out a gasket kit and they want $199 for a cylinder head gasket kit, which im assuming includes intake, exhaust, head, valve cover, valve stem seals, ect...... gaskets. At oriellys it is only $126.

Oh well..............

1 - 10 of 10 Posts