Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 dx sedan
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatsup D-series peeps!

So I'm on my third batch of homebrewing, I'm still pretty new to this but I love it! The kits I've used have been really good and easy, so I'm making a nice Irish Stout for St. Patty's day! lol

Anyone else brew their own? Or heck make wine or spirits for that matter?

I don't have a recipe of my own yet, but when I perfect it I'ma post it up :TU:

·
MuthaFuckaUppa
2009 Civic Si Sedan
539 Posts
Oat meal stout keg is almost empty. I have had the ingredients to make an imperial stout for a while now, just no time to make it.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
^ Im with hommie here, I wanna see some home brew sexyness, the beer, no homo. I just got room to start this hobbie up but it can be expensive. Lets see the setups and finished products guys.

·
MuthaFuckaUppa
2009 Civic Si Sedan
539 Posts
^ Im with hommie here, I wanna see some home brew sexyness, the beer, no homo. I just got room to start this hobbie up but it can be expensive. Lets see the setups and finished products guys.
I posted a few pictures of my stuff. But here is one to make you drool a little.
Oat Meal Stout.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
I go poke around for more pics, but that looks awesome, Kegerator?

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
**cough** excuse me sir your cylinder of alcohol is showing. Im guessing the tap is off the left side of the fridge. Looks sweet, nice and simple.

·
Registered
98 dx sedan
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh my god Tofer you have a nice setup! :TU:
I've got a "sheleghliegh (idk how to spell that) stout carbonating at home right now, should be ready for the weekend :bigok:

Im so jelly lol I'll get a pic of mine when I get back home.

And Wiz thanks for postin!

·
MuthaFuckaUppa
2009 Civic Si Sedan
539 Posts
You think that is cool. I will be up grading soon, think CO2 and Nitrogen, Multiple kegs and taps.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts