08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
That thing is sick!!!

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
honest, i like it.

i will hate it when all the bandwagoneers start fucking every clean spot of their vwonda rides.

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
honest, i like it.

i will hate it when all the bandwagoneers start fucking every clean spot of their vwonda rides.
Honest, I'm kind of indifferent. Interesting concept outcome is aight.

But yes when the bandwagoneers start swarming this like ants at a picnic I'll want to set them all on fire. I can just see every hood of ever Nissan/Mazda/Honda being Dremel-tattooed.

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Ive been dremeling our last name into my kids bicycles and such for years. Its made recovering stolen bikes very easy a few times. Did it to the inside of my hitch and rims on my truck too. Again, for stolen car/parts purposes. It would be cool to have this talent, If anyone has ever tried dremeling a straight line into anything, its not very easy. This guy has talent!

·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
I want to see pics of that car all rusted out in a couple of years.

·
Premium Member
93 Civic del Sol Si
1,278 Posts
I want to see pics of that car all rusted out in a couple of years.
Oh God I see Euro cars doing this... Instead of just rusting their hoods, they engrave them, rust the engravings and seal/clear it... Might actually be boss depending on the color of the paint around the engravings.

·
Registered
Ek sedan
382 Posts
This has been going on for some time now car engraving nothing new
That doesn't even say fuck u Brian, it says fuck u brain. We can only speculate the intelligence of whomever did that.

·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
That doesn't even say fuck u Brian, it says fuck u brain. We can only speculate the intelligence of whomever did that.
LOL. I didn't even notice.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts