Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YWNWi-ZWL3c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hEJnMQG9ev8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Hope this turns out as good as the 2nd film!

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah the second was by far the best, the first was good too but the third was horrible. i wonder if Mel Gibson would be in it.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
holy fuck Immortan Joe in the new one was the toe cutter in the original Mad Max.

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Just more of hollywood losing its grip on originality and remaking whatever they can to keep the cash flowing in.

I hope its a good as the road warrior

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
This is a continuation of the originals. Not a reboot. Mel was supposed to do it but the studios backed off after his anti semetic rants. He didn't have the star power anymore. Also it looks like it may be good.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just found this out, mind blown.
hey i've been on the road working so i'm a little behind. i'm also behind on my video gaming. how behind?i still need to beat some PS1 games. lol
Just more of hollywood losing its grip on originality and remaking whatever they can to keep the cash flowing in.
exactly
I hope its a good as the road warrior
i'm going to do a Mad Max marathon this weekend with the 9 year old cause she wan to see this new one. i told her she can't unless she get eduacted on the original.
A much better movie than it's given credit for.
the only reason ya watch that movie was to watch Kevin Costner swim bare chest, lol
This is a continuation of the originals. Not a reboot. Mel was supposed to do it but the studios backed off after his anti semetic rants. He didn't have the star power anymore. Also it looks like it may be good.
hey regardless what anyone said everyone here have been with a women that made you say shit you've never thought of saying if you wasn't pissed off by the bitch.
Most of the stunts are real, limited CGI...which is why I won't watch F&F or many movies lately.
true
this looks epic but you can never know sometimes the trailers are the movie
i hope not
This is George Miller... nothing has changed but better cameras. I am super stoked for this!
yes sir
i fear that the trailer for superman vs ben affleck's batman can ruin this movie in its entirety
regardless what you say it will all go away when he says I'm Batman
Meh, I've always thought Mad Max was too weird and silly. I'll pass on this one too.
Chris i think you need a hug... from behind, lmao.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
I dig the series, from Goose to The Dome. I was young when these were still fresh so they resonated with me. Plus Tom Hardy won me over with some brass knuckles and then a mask so I am in. Oh yeah and there are cars going fast in the desert for reals, and spolsions too.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Been a Tom Hardy fan since he played Shinzon in Star Trek Nemesis(Picard's clone). He could pull off a TNG reboot movie IMO.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pretty cool. It looks a bit too crazy, but I'm hoping it turns out to be a good flick. I *loved* watching all three as a kid. I still remember hearing that supercharger whiiiiiiine...
you know that's pretty funny you say that. cause now that i am car person all i can think about is the maintenance of these cars in all that sand. just saying.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts