Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the fuck is up guys. I just got internet and got the admin to send a password reset to a new email address. ( i assumed they couldnt so i didnt try since i forgot my.password)

Ive been up to loads of stuff since ive been gone. Mostly guns, making repo parts for lee metfords and pre no1mk3 lee enfield. I have now in my collection 11 lee enfields, 5 71/84 .43 mausers and load of cooey 22 and other randoms. More guns then motors at the moment lol.

I guess buying a farm will do that to you lol

So i still have my 91 civic si and its still sitting in my garage half apart. I still have the d17y8, i have the homemade itb's finished finally. Head got a little more work, heads not on the block yet but one day lol. No time .... my wife is due with our 4 child in december so i took the month of december off. I hope to get my civic on the road then.

The latest car related project im working on is i bought a first gen odyssey van. Its obd2a.
I also bought a h23 vtec bluetop (obd2b)with tranny auto to put in it. This is for my wife to drive.

So im converting the van up to obd2b. I have the jumper harness made. All four plugs of it. Took a little time to translate the russain manual but i got all the plugs figured out. Not many people make obd2a to obd2a with the auto plug i found out. That was a lot of work. And the bluetop is different then our obd2b accord ecus.

The motor isnt in yet and i still have alot of metal work to finish. I just hate honda 6 cylinders and really honda vans. But this first gen is based on an accord. So its pretty sweet to work on. I searched for a few months before i found one...

Ill stat a thread on that soon.

Well i just wanted to say whats up and get back on here. I miss this place. And its been too long.

Also SLO you will have a package heading your way soon...... pm me your address, i have one for you but im not sure if its current.

I hope all is well. I seen everyone is still on here. Loads of known user names in all the threads.

You should he seeing more of me around now a days.

·
B-series Destroyer
4g 4d civic
913 Posts
Still can't rep you....

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome and rep guys.

And yeah i know someone has looking for me and it turns out be his luck day now that he has found me, ive been emailing him the last few days. Free items for him.

I also have a package for Slo. Its two bat symbols water jetted into aluminum plate for his car. Again he didnt give me anything for it and i just told him in passing one day i would/could make them for him. That was two years ago. Ive had them for ever now. I guess i never said when i would make them lol. But he gets them for free too because i have no use for them and i bet he would like them a lot.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,382 Posts

I also have a package for Slo. Its two bat symbols water jetted into aluminum plate for his car. Again he didnt give me anything for it and i just told him in passing one day i would/could make them for him. That was two years ago. Ive had them for ever now. I guess i never said when i would make them lol. But he gets them for free too because i have no use for them and i bet he would like them a lot.
for cerial? damn dude, you rock. let me know what shipping is, and Ill paypal it to you Friday at the latest.

<3 <3 <3

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
91 Civic SI hb
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Here a pic for ya Slo
the big one is 5.5" x 10" and the small is 2.75" x 5"

And yes ill get my threads updated here soon. Lots of pics to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Damn, my first post didnt stick. Good to see your avi, glad you are swinging through again, and handling business.

:TU:

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,382 Posts
Here a pic for ya Slo
the big one is 5.5" x 10" and the small is 2.75" x 5"

And yes ill get my threads updated here soon. Lots of pics to come.

·
Premium Member
95 civic coupe
1,358 Posts
I was about to go down there to find you. Lol. Welcome back man

1 - 16 of 16 Posts