Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know that custom bracket you're always imaging that would be perfect to mount you latest mod in a much better spot, well if you can design the part, these guys will make it and ship it to you. Homemade turbo custom designed manifolds? Well get a the software and get designing... I thought it was interesting anyway...

"eMachineShop is the remarkable new way to get the custom parts you need - the first true online machine shop. Download our free software, draw your part, and click to order - it's that easy! Your part will be machined and delivered. Even better, your cost is low due to the Internet, software, and automated machines."

http://www.emachineshop.com/

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm so gonna design myself a set of Volk TE37 knock offs and start selling them on ebay :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah - you're right, but you could finally make a high compression head gasket for the D, and a while back somebody wanted to know the fessability of a dual throttle body intake manifold... of course for the price of the manifold you could buy a new car... oh well that shit is expensive but I may still download the software and try it out - it is free after all - custom piston design, crankshafts, valves... the possabilities are endless, enpensive but endless...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess you could design it and run the prototype through these guys and then find a good manufacturing house to mass produce the item for sales... now I jus need to think of something that nobody has ever done to a civic - ahh fuck - better start working on a civic lift kit cause that's all I could come up with... :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts