Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
凸(◕_◕)凸
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edited: *Does anybody have exerience with these on a 4cyl? Wondering how this turbo would react to maybe 2.2 on alky.. The only thread here I found on dso was this http://www.d-series.org/forums/forced-induction/133524-h2e.html posted by maverick75. Looks fucking big!! Googling now. Will post findings

aand...

Looks like theyre popular with the diesel crowd. I saw it referred to as 'H2E/HX50'. Found a video on yoootooooob of a hx50 on a 4cyl

What do you gents know about this monster??

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Point of thread? There is no question being asked...

·
凸(◕_◕)凸
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's big, so if it's an hx50 equivalent, It's about 950 at the crank on an LS2.
Holy shit! Looks like I might just sell her to one of the PS diesel guys or the rx7 crowd..

·
Registered
861 Posts
yeah, HX50 is way to big for the 4 cyl world, unless if you run high compression, to spool it, would be fun for about 1 or 2 runs ;)

·
凸(◕_◕)凸
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats a huge turbo man, try to trade it for a HX35 or a HY35
I have an hy35 already. I think I'll sell it to one of the diesel guys. It's a nice turbo though. Wish I had something to use it on LolZ

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
106 Posts
The he351cw is where it is at! It has the twin scroll 9cm exhaust housing based on the hy35's, but the compressor flows into the s359/60 range. The larger compressor housing is also beneficial for higher boost levels. I ran one on a 2.0 with inferior port flow (compared to hondas) and a log manifold. 15psi was seen before 4000rpm.
Also consider e85..... you will spool larger turbos quicker on it as you have more exhaust volume created by the extra fuel need with e85 to make up for its poor thrmal efficiency

·
凸(◕_◕)凸
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The he351cw is where it is at! It has the twin scroll 9cm exhaust housing based on the hy35's, but the compressor flows into the s359/60 range. The larger compressor housing is also beneficial for higher boost levels. I ran one on a 2.0 with inferior port flow (compared to hondas) and a log manifold. 15psi was seen before 4000rpm.
Also consider e85..... you will spool larger turbos quicker on it as you have more exhaust volume created by the extra fuel need with e85 to make up for its poor thrmal efficiency

thanks for inputs
Although e85 is in process of skyrocketing due to 8$ corn e85 may fall out!!
That s why you make it from shit you don't eat LolZ from my HTC PH39100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts