Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell is going on with Hollywood, it seems Hollywood is getting softer and softer the last couple of years.

I have seen Vampires going the "GAY" way, don't believed me watch Twilight or Vampire Diaries and you will see what I'm talking about. First scary movie that I saw was a Zombie movie and I was hook.

By far one of my scary monsters, why? Cause they are gross, nasty, hardcore, man eating gore machine. Plus through out the years they haven't fuck it up, not even Shawn of the Dead nor Zombieland, you just can't messed up a zombie movie.

That was till I saw this trailer.

What the fuck is going on with Hollywood going fucking "GAY", Leave my fucking Zombies alone. This is the only scary movie you haven't fuck up.

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
warm bodies seems kinda cool....

they did something no one has done yet, make a "friendly" zombie!

ps I am a hardcore zombie movie fan

·
Registered
88 Civic Hatch
925 Posts
lol looks kind of entertaining. I might just have to watch this..

ps die hard zombie fan. I own all of the Resident Evils and zombie land lol

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Hollywood going gay? Dude, its been gay for a very, very long time.
You know the "casting couch", well it goes for men too.

Check out "I love you Philip Morris", Jim Carrey is super funny in it.

Also, HOLY FUCK did you just imply that Shaun of the Dead was a "bad" zombie movie? because there are very few that can even compare to it. Unless youre only interested in movies with random loud noises that make you jump.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
You must not know many actors, cause literally almost ever actor I've ever met could easily order pass for an Apple Martini kinda fella. And most of the actresses are either the center stage drama queen or they like a little carpet with their stout.

My point is this;

Hollywood's been flaiming for a long time.

As for Warm Bodies, like it's already been said, they're doing something different. I think it actually looked really interesting.

Check out "I love you Philip Morris", Jim Carrey is super funny in it.
Whereas that movie makes Jack from Will & Grace look like a strong hetero role model, Jim Carrey's character in real life is actually a REALLY amazing person. I think at one time he broke into prison so that he could be with his man.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hollywood going gay?
Also, HOLY FUCK did you just imply that Shaun of the Dead was a "bad" zombie movie? because there are very few that can even compare to it. Unless youre only interested in movies with random loud noises that make you jump.
What I try to imply with Shaun of the Dead and also Zombieland is that even thou they are not what a normal more serious Zombie movie "should" be about, this two movies even thou they have a twist of comedy in them, they are on the top Zombie movie list for a reason. The did the zombie movie justice cause even thou they were funny, they still kept the gore that makes you wanna watch a zombie movie.

"It's not hip-hop, it's electro... prick."
"Can I get any of you cunts a drink?"

Two of my favorites quotes in the movie

You must not know many actors, cause literally almost ever actor I've ever met could easily order pass for an Apple Martini kinda fella. And most of the actresses are either the center stage drama queen or they like a little carpet with their stout.
My point is this;

Hollywood's been flaiming for a long time.

As for Warm Bodies, like it's already been said, they're doing something different. I think it actually looked really interesting.
I know about actors playing some type of gay/homo character,
Will Smith (Six degree of Separation)
Al Pacino (Crusing)
The Rock, Get Shorty 2
Robert Redford, Inside Daisy Clover
Marlon Brando, Reflections in a Golden Eye
William Hurt, Kiss of the Spider Woman
River Phoenix, My Own Private Idaho
Forest Whitaker, The Crying Game
Tom Hanks, Philadelphia
Leonardo DiCaprio, Total Eclipse
Robin Williams, The Birdcage
Greg Kinnear, As Good As It Gets
Matt Damon, The Talented Mr. Ripley
Ed Harris, Julianne Moore and Meryl Streep, The Hours
Hillary Swank, Boys Don't Cry
Charlize Theron and Christina Ricci, Monster
Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Mysterious Skin
Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal, Brokeback Mountain
Tracy Morgan, The Longest Yard
Philip Seymour Hoffman, Capote
Sean Penn, James Franco and Emile Hirsch, Milk
Ewan McGregor and Jim Carrey, I Love You Phillip Morris
Julianne Moore and Annette Bening, The Kids Are All Right

And I know the list goes on and on, I wasn't refering to actors playing a gay role, That's part of being an actor, you have to play the character, it was more tours Hollywood taking something traditionally and making be "Gay" LOL

Seen the preview in theater, zombie with love story...my wify want to see it.
"my wify want to see it"
That should tell you something right there, don't you think? LOL

I'm more of a hardcore guy when it comes to horror movies, and Zombies and exorcist/paranormal/ghost, evil spirts have always been my favorites.
Last vampire movie I loved and enjoy, 30 Days of Night
Last Wolf Movie I enjoy, Underworld, not all of them thou. also enjoy Silver Bullet

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
I was actually referring more toward the personally of the actors themselves not the roles they play.

Even the most hetero actors have somewhat of an effeminate side.

And you forgot Pacino in Dog Day Afternoon and Russell Crow in The Sum of Us. :)

·
Registered
THE CRX
977 Posts
what this movie represents besides love, is that there is hope, zombies can be cured!!

otherwise the premise of this movie is corny, doesnt make it gay, by the way?

land of the dead

day of the dead

Return of the living dead movies from part 4 on up are HORRIBLE!!

rave to the grave? i think you need to do some more research boricuanology.

Kissing vampires and homosexuality started with ann rice, yet interview with the vampire is one of the most popular ever made.

Yes hollywood is becoming openly gay now, its only because they realized they were ostracizing the same people that were keeping them alive. LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts