Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im prolly buyin a turbo from a guy on here T3 from a volvo. does any1 kno any goob places to get a cheap BOV,FMIC,MANI,all pipeing and clamps and shit like that.....tryin to stay away from ebay but if they are cheap there i will go. lookin for sites or if some1 is sellin on here drop me a message

·
insert user title here
3,014 Posts
alot of dsm parts work pretty well with d-series turbo setups.
injectors, turbos, even sidemount intercoolers.
the dsm bov is one of the best ones out there. youd be surprised at what you find from your local junkyard. dsm guys are also always upgrading their undersized turbos and injectors for bigger stuff. their loss can be your gain.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
alot of dsm parts work pretty well with d-series turbo setups.
injectors, turbos, even sidemount intercoolers.
the dsm bov is one of the best ones out there. youd be surprised at what you find from your local junkyard. dsm guys are also always upgrading their undersized turbos and injectors for bigger stuff. their loss can be your gain.
i agree with drunkinmaster on that one. Check out dsmtrader.com you have to be a member there, but i know you can find great deals on injectors and bov's there.

I saw a bov from an evo 8 go for $50 shipped and the 450cc injectors average about $50 shipped.

I personally am running an evo 8 bov so i definately reccomend dsm parts for use on our turbo engines.:TU:

·
Banned
68 Posts
just a tip, the 2g eclipse bov are plastic and have been known in the dsm community to leak boost badly around 12 psi. 1g eclipse bovs are metal and can stand high boost, and be crushed to stand even higher boost. evo bovs are also a good bet, but for ultimate cheapness go with a vw/audi bypass valve. they go for like $10 bucks all day online

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys for the help...im goin to a bigger junk yard friday hopfully find me some good cheap turbo stuff so i can be BOOSTED soon :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts