Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
not sure if anyone else has had this. i usually had this stuff with me at most of the big car shows.

ingredients :

1-6pack cheap beer [i usually used Coors Light]
1-750mL Southern Comfort
1-can of frozen lemonade
1-can of frozen limeade
1-10lb bag of ice
1-1gal cooler with spigot

dump ice into cooler. add beers [i usually only use 5]. add about 90-95% of the Southern Comfort. plop in the frozen lemonade and limeade. mix well and let sit for a couple of hours [you want some of the ice to melt]. mix one more time before serving, may want to mix periodically.

serve cautiously. you will taste almost no alcohol, this is a potentially dangerous beverage. i have seen many "seasoned" drinkers stumble around like idiots after a few cups of this.

best part is if you do not kill it the first day, just add more ice and remix. alcohol levels drop significantly and it becomes a nice refreshing beverage!

·
Registered
'97 Del Sol
751 Posts
The possibilities are endless:

Ghetto Fabulous Lemonade with Gin instead of SoCo, use 2 cans of lemonade and drop the limeade

JDM Kamikaze Lemonade: with clear Vodka instead of SoCo

Sweaty Sambrero Lemonade with clear Tequila instead of SoCo

Dirty Pink Panties Lemonade with just an ounce or two of grenadine added to the original mix

Day After MidTerm Lemonade with Everclear (1/2 fifth) instead of beer,
note: you may wanna pass out shots of this and not cups

Rich B!Tch Lemonade with Champagne instead of beer

Tailgate Approved Cosmopolitan with a little less than a half gal of Cranberry juice instead of the can of lemonade (or the limeade your choice), Note: the red color will stain the cooler

Grenade Lemonade with Green Apple Pucker
(about 1/2 of a fifth) instead of beer

Zee German Lemonade with moar (double) beer no liquor
EDIT: This is one I'm unsure about, now I'll have to try it!
I personally wouldn't use ice (or not much) for this one. I'd prolly mix 2 cans of lemonade with very cold beer and enjoy.

Sorry, I didn't mean to thread jack....I get stir crazy working midnights (security). I"M BORED, and I use to bartend so it was fun just to spit out some off the wall stuff. And No I havn't tryed "all" of these exact mixes but I could make them work, this I know for sure :bigok:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
don't worry! as far as i know any one of those could have been the original recipe

i have come to notice DSO is a great place for pointing out possibilities in all things....not just motors

·
Registered
ek coupe
119 Posts
Awesome. Thanks

·
Registered
'97 Del Sol
751 Posts
don't worry! as far as i know any one of those could have been the original recipe

i have come to notice DSO is a great place for pointing out possibilities in all things....not just motors
I'd think the OG Hillbilly Lemonade would be something like: filled with ice,
12 hand squeezed lemons (fruit tossed in, seeds and all),
1/2 gal of (very sweet)Sweet Tea, and a mason jar of White Lightning :wacko: but who knows. I liked your recipe thus why I added to it.

I think Scrubbin is half way to the store getting everything to fix it up for tonight lol

·
Registered
THE CRX
977 Posts
fucking awesome post guys!!! im not a hillbilly but i can drink like one. love, love, love this post!!! im laughing as i write this post, thinking of the possiblities, man this shit should go over well at the next ufc party. (most of my gamer and car homies get together every UFC fight at the homies house)

·
Registered
del Sol si '94
2,539 Posts
With Zee German Lemonade, wouldnt you be limited to German beer? I think its a great idea for Coronas mixed with lemonade. But no german bees come to mind to mix with it.

·
Registered
'97 Del Sol
751 Posts
With Zee German Lemonade, wouldnt you be limited to German beer? I think its a great idea for Coronas mixed with lemonade. But no german bees come to mind to mix with it.
St. Pauli Girl comes to mind and her pale ale would prolly be perfect.

Ninja Edit: now that I think about it, I've been known to queeze a few lemons in my Amber Bach, even if it is made by Michelob it's still "germanish". :beer:

Can't forget the Irish Hillbilly Lemonade either with Scotch instead of SoCo

All of these could be blended with the ice to make Slurshies aswell if you so choose to do so. Just don't ice blend Zee German Lemonade, that's a bad idea

·
Registered
'97 Del Sol
751 Posts
Ive gotta say, that sounds pretty nasty. lol
Why's that? you must be more of a Four Horseman kinda guy?

1/4 shot Jagermeister
1/4 shot Bacardi 151
1/4 shot Goldschlager
1/4 shot Rumplemintz

Now that's some nasty hardcore stuff. That shot will take your breath away and give it right back to you. Please drink responsibly :bigok:

·
Registered
THE CRX
977 Posts
mixing jager period, is nasty, I only do it with red bull, and thats the only time i drink either one :yes:

Otherwise the other 3 horsemen have my vote for a mix. I used to mix goldie and rumplemintz anyways back in the day.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts