Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. New to the forum. I ended up getting a decent 1995 EG hatch this last January and figured I'd sign up for a forum to get a larger knowledge base. I initially wanted the car for a cheap project to better familiarize myself with internal engine building and some light tuning. The car as of now is essentially stock with the exception of some eBay LCAs that the previous owner had installed as well as a full exhaust I had gotten off of eBay (No fitment issues whatsoever). All I have done so far is a basic tune up (plugs, wires, valve cover gasket, spark plug well gaskets, distributor cap, rotor, MAP sensor and new O2 sensor). I even got lucky enough to find some really clean, but unbranded, matte black 14" vision wheels from facebook marketplace for $85 for the whole set of 4. Goal for this year is a reliable y8 mini me swap (I've got the whole cylinder head, Valve cover, cam, cam gear, cam cover, fuel rail, FPR, Automatic IM which I'm going to tap and drill stock Manual IM location for IACV, P06 ECU I'm going to socket and chip myself and manual convert). The things I will need when I get closer to that time is an adjustable cam gear, The appropriate head studs for a mini-me swap, and fresh plug wires and gaskets.

Anyways, I've rambled. Feel free to message me or give advice or whatever.

·
Registered
08 H-D Ultra Classic
985 Posts
Welcome to DSO
Post some pictures of the car we all like pictures around these parts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts