Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
what are you trying to do exactly? because thats how stock tails are... i mean i could dig up pics of mine and show you lol

·
Registered
129 Posts
i found some for my toyota at Target. check there, and also check stores like Autozone, kragen auto (aka shucks auto and checker auto), etc.

a hardware store might also have what u need.

if dont find anything, you can always resort to splicing.

good luck

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
European civis dont come with inner burning taillight. Only the outers burn. (sorry for the bad english) That is why I am looking for the materials to make make the inner taillights burn on my civic. I alreay have some parts I now need a wiring harness to put the bulbs in and connect them with my REAR FOG LIGHT

·
Want access???
98 Hx Coupe
12,304 Posts
European civis dont come with inner burning taillight. Only the outers burn. (sorry for the bad english) That is why I am looking for the materials to make make the inner taillights burn on my civic. I alreay have some parts I now need a wiring harness to put the bulbs in and connect them with my REAR FOG LIGHT

Where exactly are you from ?

·
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater
Ranger - work truck
5,467 Posts
Whahahah that is true....
Anyway I think I still need some light sockets to connect the innter lights
Anyone? Maybe I can hook you guys up with some discount Heineken :p
fuck the heineken, we want the weedeken.......

matanuska thunderfuck, or some nice deep purp........

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Are you serious? What kind of SICK rule is that. Why 65 and not 55?
Now I have to post allot of bullshit just to get to the 65. Thanx for the reminder! Anyway

I bought some SONAR red/clear JDM lights and the dont have parts to put the bulb with the socket in. That is why I bought this:

http://i12.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/80/ef/6bce_1.JPG

Im going to remove the black things and put them in the SONAR lights. But I still need some parts like some wires and sockets for bulbs!

European civic dont have that there only the outer light burns!
I think need some sockets ( OR REAR TAIL LIGHT HARNESS) to put the bulbs

Anyone know what I need?

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
lol keep whoring.. and its mroe like a countdown to getting banned.. or they will just not let you in the for sale forums lol.. and your post count will lose about 20...
i neg repped you for a reason in the megan coilovers thread.. and even told you the rule!

·
Want access???
98 Hx Coupe
12,304 Posts
Are you serious? What kind of SICK rule is that. Why 65 and not 55?
Now I have to post allot of bullshit just to get to the 65. Thanx for the reminder! Anyway

I bought some SONAR red/clear JDM lights and the dont have parts to put the bulb with the socket in. That is why I bought this:

http://i12.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/80/ef/6bce_1.JPG

Im going to remove the black things and put them in the SONAR lights. But I still need some parts like some wires and sockets for bulbs!

European civic dont have that there only the outer light burns!
I think need some sockets ( OR REAR TAIL LIGHT HARNESS) to put the bulbs

Anyone know what I need?

Am i serious ... Yes

65 posts to buy/sell/trade....
Dont like it log out button is to the right

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.