Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
ej2
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright yesterday I opened up my turbo and all the sudden I jumped to like 12-14psi, ran fine for a bit but then I was driving around later that day I start to overheat, pull over and I got smoke coming outta my rad and overflow...did a compression test, cylinder 3 and 4 doesnt hold compression which prolly means its leaking somewhere (blown HG?) also when I start it, sounds like its starting on three cylinders, and when I get done driving usually the rad is steaming (the inside of it) basicly it leaks into my overflow and makes the fluid bubble...

·
Registered
93 integra ls b18c
2,633 Posts
so your saying that your get bubbles in the overflow and fluid is being pushed out into the overflow (more then normal). more then likely stop driving it and fix it before something else goes

·
Registered
03 mazda 6
315 Posts
no one can say "yes ur hg is blown, no fucking doubt". you could even have a cracked head. judging by low compression, overheating, and pushing bubbles out, yes, you most likely blew the head gasket. while ur apart, replace your thermostat as well

·
Registered
ej2
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
before it started acting up there was oil in my coolant, figured maybe I was pushing the head up at like 10ish psi and oil was getting into the coolant, but I lowered the pressure, well actually I fixed a blown coupler took it for a spin and hit 14psi or something....

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
before it started acting up there was oil in my coolant, figured maybe I was pushing the head up at like 10ish psi and oil was getting into the coolant, but I lowered the pressure, well actually I fixed a blown coupler took it for a spin and hit 14psi or something....
Tell tail sign of blown HG get it fixed :shocked:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts