Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what’s up y’all, I bought this 94 “ej” with a d15b7 motor I know nothing of Hondas at all I came from over 15 years of driving motorcycles and mustangs so please forgive my ignorance for some of this stuff. My car is completely stock. Except for the previous owner cut off the stock muffler and had some one weld just a cheap pep boys can on it. It also need paint, and it’s automatic :(

·
Premium Member
Civic turbo Hx/Ex
18,685 Posts
Welcome to the site, hope you stick around for a bit and we can help you throughout your project.

What plans do you have for it, what are you considering?

What kind of motorcycles?

·
Registered
45 Posts
You bought one of the better civics for modding though. Plenty of aftermarket support for swaps/build if that's the way you want to go

+1 on the bikes

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the site, hope you stick around for a bit and we can help you throughout your project.

What plans do you have for it, what are you considering?

What kind of motorcycles?
I have harleys, had an old Honda few years back and a Vulcan modded with a 13b Mazda turbo... it was a very odd bike lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You bought one of the better civics for modding though. Plenty of aftermarket support for swaps/build if that's the way you want to go

+1 on the bikes
yeah I’ve seen a lot of these civics modded and all kinds of swaps etc etc I like the idea of staying sleeper... maybe not put nothing on it body wise unless it was produced by Honda/ Acura also I wish to keep the interior stock for having mustangs and harleys I’m not a huge fan of loud hondas though

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not that I'm necessarily trying to disagree with staying stock interior, but I suggest you consider the interior from the integras. You can get full leather seats from the junkyard for basically nothing and they're so much nicer. I have front and back seats in my hatch from an integra GS and they completely change the feel of the car in my opinion.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not that I'm necessarily trying to disagree with staying stock interior, but I suggest you consider the interior from the integras. You can get full leather seats from the junkyard for basically nothing and they're so much nicer. I have front and back seats in my hatch from an integra GS and they completely change the feel of the car in my opinion.
I get it, but here in miami there is none of that in junk yards anymore... Miami was a huge place for hondas the last 10 years.. a ton of thefts and junk yard scavengers taking everything and trying to resell on the street. One day ill post some of the ridiculous stuff i've seen since i bout my civic in august. especially on offer up...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts