Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i been on here for about an month i have legit threads i comment on peoples stuff i like.and i got 69 post and the moderator for the for sale thread wont let me in i show pics i have my own detailed threads of my car and my girls car and i still cant read the for sale thread

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey

If i get banned i dont give a shit i just think its bullshit it enough that they make u have 65 post to read the fosale thread this is the only forum that does it but i can see if i didnt have legit post u no

·
wheres my money man!!
11,333 Posts
ehh i woudlnt go all out like that man
this is by far the best Honda site ever
Just PM him and see whats up and go from there
the reason for the 65 post count is to weed out scammers and stuff like that. No im not calling you a scammer and that the way the D is ran. I know it sucks, but its not the end of the world either ya know.

So like said just PM him and ask whats up and stuff and go from there.

·
Registered
1991 Honda Civic SI
2,509 Posts
If i get banned i dont give a shit i just think its bullshit it enough that they make u have 65 post to read the fosale thread this is the only forum that does it but i can see if i didnt have legit post u no
well u had to do something to not be in, it dosen't help your case that you violated rules by posting this thread wanting to be part's. Not trying to be a douche but rules are rules.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey guys thanks for the input but im tired of messing around with hitler[ryan] but this is what i had to do and if hitler dont like it he can take this forum and shove it up his ass he must be mad they kicked him of honda-tech and k20.org, no wonder people dont do a d series any more look at all the bull shit u have to go through to get on this forum fuck this shit, word of advice buy a b or a k easier too look for parts, fuck u ryan aka hitler :bsflag:

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
hey guys thanks for the input but im tired of messing around with hitler[ryan] but this is what i had to do and if hitler dont like it he can take this forum and shove it up his ass he must be mad they kicked him of honda-tech and k20.org, no wonder people dont do a d series any more look at all the bull shit u have to go through to get on this forum fuck this shit, word of advice buy a b or a k easier too look for parts, fuck u ryan aka hitler :bsflag:
hahahahah

he was all nice when asking for access, but now turns into a dumbass

cardinalredeg said:
ryan89crx said:
cardinalredeg said:
ryan89crx said:
cardinalredeg said:
ryan89crx said:
cardinalredeg said:
ryan89crx said:
cardinalredeg said:
i was just wondering i have 65 post do you know why i cant look at the for sale thread yet
probably because you whored the hell out of the forums trying to get there today...
but it states if i get 65 post i can look at the for sale thread. im trying to look for some parts whats wrong with that and im a stand up guy.im just looking parts so i can make my girls car better.I have vouches on k20a and honda-tech,va driven and club eg6.
it also states that whoring will not be tolerated
my girl was on here looking at peoples cars and commenting them i have legit threads i show pics of my cars and stuff i do them so how am i whoring all my threads are legit i can see if i got on here and never posted anything and have 65 post in a week but i have been on the forum for like a month
ok, you have over 25 posts JUST TODAY. you are not getting access until i decide otherwise. im not singling you out, im just enforcing the rules set for the classifieds. when you show that you are here to contribute, and not just access the classifieds, ill let you in

end of story
hey i see u took some post away from me y was that
i did not edit or remove any of your posts
well when can i get access?????

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.