Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys hows it going? New to the forum!! I have a canadian 2002 honda civic si (ex in the states) that i swapped in a jdm d17a when i blew the engine. Thats my daily/winter car and my summer car is a 1998 Acura EL with a fully forged d16 turbo. Right now its tuned at 8psi with vtec thats kicks in fully when the wastegate open so i have no lag just a continuous power band. Once i get my 3 bar im cranking her to about 22psi :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man! I heard this was a great community. So i figured id join and who knows maybe make a few new car buds and maybe even some local people on here to hang out with at mini meets and stuff

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Very ELegant, wELcome to DSO.

We like to get down round here, got more pics of beasties? We like pics here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Id love to post pics of my babes but im only on mobile and can upload one at a time and i dont wanna spam

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
However if you look in my profile youll see some pics of my EL ill have more this weekend as well since i should be going on this big local ride called the MegaRide. So ill definitly get some pics of her :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Here some shot of my babes. Got this to work i think

Yay figured it out!!! Im gonna post more pics next weekend since im going to a meet with the EL :)

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I tried all that pata it doesnt seem to wanna properly function on my iphone 5s. But i did figure out the alternative to display my 2 d-serie cars! :) but thanks though dude!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts