Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a d15b dual vtec totally stock..
planning to take my car to 20 psi on turbo setup.. please let me know a list of engine mods which can support this amount of pressure easily... some thing around 350 to 400 whp...!!
thanx in advance..
a complete list of is require...

·
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!
88 y49 crx
3,888 Posts
lol oh wow. you want us to feed you what you need to take 20psi....ha psi means shit. 20 psi on a t25 is not the same as 20psi on a t3/t4. browse around the showcase threads and see what people are making power wise and what they did to get there.

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
Why does every turbo n00b always start off with the sane opening sentence in every thread `Hey im buìlding my D, I want to make 400whp` lol.

Just start off with getting to know whats going on first before you start big dreaming.

If you cant pop the hood and know everything about your turbo and how it works you should`nt own one, because things will go wrong eventually and its good to know how to fix them.

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
ej8
6,365 Posts
Why does every turbo n00b always start off with the sane opening sentence in every thread `Hey im buìlding my D, I want to make 400whp` lol.

Just start off with getting to know whats going on first before you start big dreaming.

If you cant pop the hood and know everything about your turbo and how it works you should`nt own one, because things will go wrong eventually and its good to know how to fix them.
Friend got a b and said the same thing to me. "hey what do I need to turbo my b16 to 350whp, isnt that good on a stock motor for dailly driving"?

Its just a newbe thing. They all want 350-400hp n they dont even know y or how to start.
Also funny my friend said when he is boosted he'll be blowing off at tight lights all the timr. Then I told him no it doesnt work like that.
These movies and games make newbes come out.

·
Registered
Same as above
5,975 Posts
lol, every new comer should have to pass an online course on how to search this forum before being allowed to start a thread. we all need 65 posts before being allowed into the for sale section, could there be a similar requirement such as 20 searches before first thread?

·
Registered
The Sol
91 Posts
i have a d15b dual vtec totally stock..
planning to take my car to 20 psi on turbo setup.. please let me know a list of engine mods which can support this amount of pressure easily... some thing around 350 to 400 whp...!!
thanx in advance..
a complete list of is require...

Read up on Vitara/eagle (piston/rod) low compression setup. They are like 4 bills and comes with piston/rods, arp rod bolts, piston rings and lube. They should be able to handle your future power goals.

GO-AUTOWORKS tuner kit should be good enough to get you to your power goals as well.

you still need machine work, bearings, gaskets and seals, valvetrain, fuel management, tuning etc...

Hope you have suspension mods to support your power goals as well.

What is your budget?

I suggest that you read up and boost your knowledge first before you post something like this ever again. Hope this was some help!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts