Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone! My name is Ben and i drive a 1990 civic hatch. got the car back in July of '14, when my first civic ('01 EX) was totaled by a drunk driver :( I'm also registered on HT, and not trying to bash at all because there are some really helpful people on that forum, but i just didnt like the overall vibe there. It just sort of felt like someone was always trying to show you up/ one up you lol. idk. I've heard some great things about dseries and decided to give it a shot :) future plans for my ride include a d16z6 vitara swap to run some boost and i'd be happy with anywhere around 250WHP. the things I've done as of yet is suspension stuff incl: ES bushings, Blackworks LCA's, new OEM front LCA's, and Progress coils. I look forward to some of the knowledge I can pick up from those of you in the community :D now here are some pics of my car:

Attachments

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
Welcome aboard..

This site has alot of info for Dseries cars and other engines.. HT has alot more to cover.

So take your time and poke around.. You just dont go to a strangers house and reach right into the fridge :beer:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. This is my first build, and I've been browsing the forum for about a year or so now and have picked up a lot, and just now decided to register and I think I made the right decision :)

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Welcome fellow Washintonian, or whatever they call us. Nice hatch.

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,833 Posts
Clean little hatch, and I like the OEM steelies on it too. Enjoy the stay around here and you won't get beat up on here unless you are making threads like "what ebay turbo lol omg wtfbbqchicken". I think you will enjoy your stay, if you start doing anything major or even if you just update progress on it constantly you can make a showcase thread, they aren't just to show off your car but to show off the progress and work into it all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts