Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All those codes popped up today...anyone know what they are? I recently replaced my AEM O2 sensor with a Bosch 17018 sensor and now sometimes the engine will hesitate and throw codes

Attachments

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
look for a short to ground. you must have bumped a wire, or pinched it, or popped a fuse.

No single thing is going to set all those at once unless the 5v reference is fucked.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok....maybe 1 year ago I tapped the AEM wideband into the A26 pin on the ECU for ground you think that ground for the ECU is connected to other sensors?

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,944 Posts
lol, probably.

"A23, A24, A26, and B2 supply ground for the main relay and/or ECU."

"A25 and B1 they are interconnected inside the ECU and you should find 12 positive volts,
and some of these pins A23,A24 and A26 logic ground are interconnected inside the ECU"

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok with some of the codes that popped up I wanna see what ground goes to them...and maybe that will help me find that bad ground

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All those codes popped up today...anyone know what they are? I recently replaced my AEM O2 sensor with a Bosch 17018 sensor and now sometimes the engine will hesitate and throw codes

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,944 Posts
op, no need to make more than 1 thread about the issue.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Here is another thought.

is the AEM wideband sensor you HAD pinned the same as the new bosch sensor?

connector might be identical, but I have seen brands put their own spin on pinouts to try and make you stay with their own stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts