Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 coupe
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already have an alarm installed in my 95 coupe, now i want to install a remote start and keyless entry. The question is that will i be able to use one remote for all this or have to use the remote for the alarm and the remote for the starter and keyless entry?

·
Registered
95 coupe
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i bought the car w/ the alarm already installed. On the remote it says Hornet RPN491, idk if tht helps

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Tell ya what get under the dash and give me the model number off the brain not the remote
And i will see what i can do for you ..
K

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
as long as the alarm has a secondary output you can do it

·
Registered
1989 iroc
354 Posts
cant you get a remote start and program it for the door locks also..... or must it be the other way around

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
cant you get a remote start and program it for the door locks also..... or must it be the other way around
you can get just a remote start with keyless if you want and add an alarm on to it later

·
Registered
1989 iroc
354 Posts
k thanks man

·
Registered
1990 CIVIC
989 Posts
you might as well get a new one i would recomend python 871xp thats what i have had in my cars i use to install them it has some what of a delay on the remote but they are solid alarms.
if you already have power door lock is easier if not you have to get actuators in the doors first

that alarm will give you power door ;ocks
power window automation
remote start (be careful with a stick dont leave it in gear i have seen numerous cars go in to bushes middle of street because it wont stop untill it starts or it senses a voltage change )
you have 3 aux for backup batteries motion sensor you can program turbo timer with it as well so if turbo is in your future its nice to have
hope it helps
or you can have a audio sensor

1 - 12 of 12 Posts