Honda D Series Forum banner

Here is the start of my vitara build.

2K views 36 replies 21 participants last post by  Eg9-d15b 
#1 ·
I got a free EF Hatch, bought a z6 motor, and am gonna try and break the 400 mark! Here are some pics, we got it all tore apart tonight and this motor is super clean inside!

This is how you drain tranny fluid! LOL :alky:

Came w/a lightened flywheel and act clutch... the fly wheel is prolly good the clutch I don't think will hold the power.. cant tell what we have yet..

See less See more
#5 ·
damn dude, you a nice clean motor to build on... :TU:

lol, your almost at the 65 post mark... you can start scamming soon... :haha:
:)

#6 ·
Yeah... I knew post whoring would have it's benefit... and must less vd than my normal whoring...

Phil and Greg are the major contributors to this build, they are hookin me up with all sorts of free and discount stuff from all the guys they know and the shit they have laying around... and this z6 is badass, especially for the price I paid!

#10 ·
#16 ·
illinois sux hehe

#24 ·
ya the clutch is no where near big enuff. but it came with the motor so it will end up being sold i belive.

#25 ·
UPDATE!

The vitaras have been ordered and should be shipped on thursday! Props to FJT and I am still waiting on an email back from tunertoyz for the rods...:thehump:

Anyone know for sure if you have to notch the block for tuner toys on a z6?

#28 ·
Update!

Well, last night we ran and got our parts car and an assload of extra parts... so whatever we don't need phil will be selling to help offset the cost of the build, but we took some additional pics of what we got so far so enjoy.

Check out this head gasket, just to tell you how clean this motor was, the previous owner has never replaced it so we assume it is the factory original w/170k on it..

Here is some pics of all the parts we picked up...

Yeah so now my entire garage is filled with honda parts...:thehump:

#33 ·
update hehe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.