Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a free EF Hatch, bought a z6 motor, and am gonna try and break the 400 mark! Here are some pics, we got it all tore apart tonight and this motor is super clean inside!

This is how you drain tranny fluid! LOL :alky:

Came w/a lightened flywheel and act clutch... the fly wheel is prolly good the clutch I don't think will hold the power.. cant tell what we have yet..

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Pic of the head just after we took it off, it hasn't been cleaned or anything!

Bags o' Honda

And ladies and gentleman.. the money shot!

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts
damn dude, you a nice clean motor to build on... :TU:

lol, your almost at the 65 post mark... you can start scamming soon... :haha:
:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn dude, you a nice clean motor to build on... :TU:

lol, your almost at the 65 post mark... you can start scamming soon... :haha:
:)
Yeah... I knew post whoring would have it's benefit... and must less vd than my normal whoring...

Phil and Greg are the major contributors to this build, they are hookin me up with all sorts of free and discount stuff from all the guys they know and the shit they have laying around... and this z6 is badass, especially for the price I paid!

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts
Yeah... I knew post whoring would have it's benefit... and must less vd than my normal whoring...

Phil and Greg are the major contributors to this build, they are hookin me up with all sorts of free and discount stuff from all the guys they know and the shit they have laying around... and this z6 is badass, especially for the price I paid!

thats hella cool man...

its nice haveing friends...:p

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats hella cool man...

its nice haveing friends...:p
Yeah Greg helps build shit.. and Phil is indispensible when it comes to holding down bar stools and getting rid of all that pesky beer... man if it wasn't for him... all my bar stools would fly away and my fridge would be over ran with beer... LOL

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts
Yeah Greg helps build shit.. and Phil is indispensible when it comes to holding down bar stools and getting rid of all that pesky beer... man if it wasn't for him... all my bar stools would fly away and my fridge would be over ran with beer... LOL
hehe...

not sure if phill remembers/cares but i plan to move back to illinois, my goal is to be there by the end of summer... bellville is were i will be, i was born there and my parents moved back last year... aside from some really fucked up weather, they have been pretty happy... :TU:

we should hang out and work on some shit...:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hehe...

not sure if phill remembers/cares but i plan to move back to illinois, my goal is to be there by the end of summer... bellville is were i will be, i was born there and my parents moved back last year... aside from some really fucked up weather, they have been pretty happy... :TU:

we should hang out and work on some shit...:)
Hell Yeah.. I am prolly headin to belleville this month actually.. one of my co-workers is going to the academy down there.. so we are gonna go shoot at the indoor range, feed our faces at the longhorn.. and then check out some boobies in washington park... :bubbrubb:

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts
Hell Yeah.. I am prolly headin to belleville this month actually.. one of my co-workers is going to the academy down there.. so we are gonna go shoot at the indoor range, feed our faces at the longhorn.. and then check out some boobies in washington park... :bubbrubb:
damn, im missin out on shit allready... :(

i need to get my trasfer pushed up...:)

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
illinois sux hehe

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Phil wanna go wit... we can get greg to go... you can watch me shoot and then we can go see some boobs! And 4doorlife just meet up with us... come on you know you wanna drive down...

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
5,973 Posts
Phil wanna go wit... we can get greg to go... you can watch me shoot and then we can go see some boobs! And 4doorlife just meet up with us... come on you know you wanna drive down...
lol, i wish i could man, truely...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts