Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the shitty pics but i just ran out and shot some really quick Ill get some better ones soon. I will probably put my wheels back on for the pics. I took them off for winter.

The cars dirty and needs a BATH ASAP but its cold so as soon as my new garage is done i will be able to wash it in a heated area.
I will get some engine bay pics soon but its not much to be impressed about its all stock for now

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
sweet :TU:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i paid 60 bux for the hood. Thats whats wrong with it. It looks good from far away but its a little rough up close.

Im going to bed but ill get some engine bay pics as soon as i wash the car and get some better pics

·
Registered
826 Posts
hood looks good for only 60 bucks...car looks like a good start

engine bay pics please

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if got some full Royal Sports Bronze 16in ROTA Circuit8's that are gonna be put back on b4 i take the pics again. I took them off for the winter thats why its riding on steelies. Ill get some pics with the wheels and engine shots soon

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Marti gras necklaces FTW! lol U pImp
i actually had those in my old car and it never blew up with a 75shot on a STOCK Neon RT for about a year so i decided that they were good luck and being that this car will be boosted on stock internals hopefully they work out. I catch shit for them all the time but i dont care everyone knows its my car when they see them

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
i actually had those in my old car and it never blew up with a 75shot on a STOCK Neon RT for about a year so i decided that they were good luck and being that this car will be boosted on stock internals hopefully they work out. I catch shit for them all the time but i dont care everyone knows its my car when they see them
lol, if i saw that in a parking lot id think it was a chick car.

im superstitious too though...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts