Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have any helpful hints on getting that shiznit out?

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
is tha tart like crap? i use wd40 and it made a mess it took 2 week cause i have no chisel..........anyways use a chisel that the use to put the white crap after the put up the dry walls and a hammer just be careful not to chip of the metal ooh yeah wear some latex gloves cause it get MESSY that a $hit field (no it doesn't stick unless u drop menly fluids after some HEY HEY HEY) Good Luck if is that what ur talking about

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
Go get some aircraft paintstripper..an oxygen mask..and a fan..
spray on..and leave for about 20 mins..go back with a scraper and it should come off just like nasty goo....but make sure you use gloves...and that mask..

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
*Several big screwdrivers,a paint scraper,hammer,drill w/ a wire brush, it took me and my brother 3 hrs. to completely gut mine . And its no fun that way! I have seen the dry ice method and it works like a champ!

BTW- Mine weighed about 25lbs.

·
Registered
131 Posts
On a cool day (10C) I did in a three thours using a flat screwdriver. Then finished the little bit of residue with a wire wheel brush on a drill. If its warm, use dry Ice. It's ten imes easier than messing around with chemicals. Makes it easier to clean up after.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
haven't i answer this one time or another?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts