Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nope nobody told me about the 65 post rule sir
do you know of any place that would buy or do something with my motoW?

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
nope nobody told me about the 65 post rule sir
do you know of any place that would buy or do something with my motoW?
I know that no one has to fucking tell you the rules...and you dumb enough that you just sign up and start posting things...go fucking post it on e-bay if all you want to do is sell it...

You are not interested in this site at all...we are not e-bay, we are here to help eachother out but, there are rules...all you have to do is fucking read them!

·
Registered
639 Posts
nope i need help selling it so i can do my swap for the k20 i am buying
Smart sell the motor before you have the motor...

Dumb Dumb FTW

oh like before

BEAT IT!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok i was just told to come here and try and knew nothing about the rule and HEY HONESTLY DO YOU READ THE RULES BEFORE ENTERING A FORUM...
i dont just want to sell my engine on here i want to learn more about civics and stuff so sorry for what i did

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
ok i was just told to come here and try and knew nothing about the rule and HEY HONESTLY DO YOU READ THE RULES BEFORE ENTERING A FORUM...
i dont just want to sell my engine on here i want to learn more about civics and stuff so sorry for what i did
If your selling your motor for a swap then why do you want to learn about d-series motors? Go join Honda-Tech, they will love you there...hell, they will even teach you how to install a bov on an na car!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
because i need to know other stuff on my car which started out as a d series like exterior mods stuff like that and under the hood that wont be attached to a k20

·
allwheeldriveturboboxer
'08 Mazdaspeed3
2,469 Posts
because i need to know other stuff on my car which started out as a d series like exterior mods stuff like that and under the hood that wont be attached to a k20
i deleted your first thread and posted a reason loud and clear where the thread used to be...

you can't sell your engine on this forum w/0 first accruing 65 posts. and you can't post whore either because there are some hardcore admins who will figure it out quick like BAM.

sorry dude.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.