Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone i need help.... Does anyone know what type or where this side skirts come from or what car has em?? ? I wnt to do my del slo like this as well and is this an oem del slo front bumper just modified or an aftermarket thanks to everyone.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,014 Posts
youre coming in broken and retarded, I say again, youre coming in broken and retarded. youre as clear as mud, could you be a bit more vague?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need to know what side skirts are those in the pic i uploaded and the front bumper i just want to know if they're aftermarket or factory from another vehicle and is the fron aftermarket or just modified

·
Registered
662 Posts

·
4,014 Posts
lulz, it appears to be a photoshopped car hahahaha. dude even commented on the pic.

JuniXxr Feb 15, 2012 Student Digital Artist

I took the idea of ​​a bumper for a nissan 350z.

·
4,014 Posts
if your pockets are deep enough, it can be made lol.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yeah he can take the picture to some one who can do fiberglass or carbon fiber and have it done but like you said ain't gonna be cheap.

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,832 Posts
There are 6,175 actual threads on DSO with the word "help" in the title. Thanks.

25 results per page * 247 pages when searched HELP in the title only.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn i like how it looks i might be the first one to ever do it in real life then haha thanks everyone im sad now :/

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
The fail is strong in this thread

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
The r34 Honda prelude!

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts