Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would ask that INTEK manifueld would be better for an engine block 1.6 turb0 arm y7 z6, pistons with low comp head I BEAM block gourd rods, valve springs, retainers, port and polish head, I just need the cam ke recommend I do with bisimoto send or buy a Crowe. apology as I write but ke not very good English

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I don't fully understand what your question is. Are you asking which camshaft you should get? Where are you from?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Delta all the way. Their turbo cam a bisi 2.4 clone beats out Crower stgII turbo equivalent all day long.

What intake? z6 or y8 intake are best on a budget. Edelbrock Performer X if you baller.

As for the big square plenum race style, I don't know if the square plenum is any good for street driving.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I read and write spanish if needed lol
ok spades eg ok mira lo quee yo preguntaba es que que araña, y arbol sera buena para meterle a mi motor ke acabo de terminar de armar traigo vielas I BEAM pistones forjados de baja comprecion el refuerzo que va alrededor de las mangas la cabeza es z6 port and polish resortes de valvula y retenedores crower

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
quee ok look what I asked is that spider, and trees will be good to put him to my motor ke just finished assembling vieles I bring low-BEAM forged pistons comprecion reinforcement that goes around the sleeve head port and polish is z6 valve springs and retainers crower. Lol google translate seemed to have A tough time with this one.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Its kinda like this ......:"ok my question is what spider and what tree would be best to put in my motor... I just pit together I beam rods and low compression pistons.... block guard... port and polish z6 head with crower springs and retainers.....

·
()*#$(*$
11,404 Posts
The Edelbrock D-series manifold is the best cast manifold for just about everything. It has VERY even flow between cylinders, unlike most other manifolds (even stock manifolds).

The Bisi turbo cams are very effective. There are less expensive options, too. Crower cams are also very good. Delta regrinds are very popular since they are very inexpensive.

·
Registered
34 Posts
GUDE performance is who we use. He is very knowledgeable with honda's, and can grind you a cam that will gurantee you good results for your build. Their number is (951)244-3533. Just tell him what your setup will be and what your power goals are.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Weve made more power with gude cams than the equivilent for skunk2,blox,toda,ect... He has never failed us.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Maybe for b series but for d its different with d we mostly use zex,bisimoto,delta,coltcam, ect toda doesn't make d series cam nor skunk2

·
Registered
34 Posts
We use him for B as well as D on builds where customer havnt chosen a cam setup. Our last D series build we used a bisi level 3 cam. Had to actually grind down the head in spots so the cam would clear. But we have had several d builds with various gude cams, all reliable and making some good power.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Like I said they could be but all I read are bad stories ... I was going to use them until I found that the zex 59300 and delta 272 or 272-2 (for boost) are way better

1 - 20 of 24 Posts