Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im new here and i have and problem\dout:sweatdrop:, do d16z6 head fit on d14a2 block?

Ho by the way i love this site excellent information:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help but my still confuse!!! The head of z6/z9 will fit on d14a2 block direct or i have to do something?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes but my engine is d14a2 i dont know if is same thing as an d14a3 if you know wanna mean!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ho two more things i have being thinking wath i read earlier:
first do the timing belt can being the same or i have to change to another?' exemple to an d16z6
the second question is, do you know wath king of obd i have? my car is an MA8 95 ingles version?
Sorry for being boring

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
in the states 92-95 is obd-1. but being as how your not stateside.. i dont know... the timing belt will have to be for the head you swap.. the tensioner may have to be addressed but with the swap they did the write up on it wasnt needed.

95-96 it might be a variant of obd-1 i have read that 2 of the 3 plugs fit.ECu plugs n i assume.. hmm.. idk i hope some one on your side will chime in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the help, wen i finish the swap i will find an dyno to run an see wath i get with this and them i will show you because all the help you give my!!!
Really thanks a lot!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts