Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i'm getting blue top dsm 440 cc injectors for my turbo set up. i have a dohc zc, the injectors have no clips, my questions is what else do i need to put them on? resistor box? clips? where do i get them. i heard i can get them at advance auto, but i'm not sure...please help!

·
Registered
275 Posts
whitedohczc said:
okay i'm getting blue top dsm 440 cc injectors for my turbo set up. i have a dohc zc, the injectors have no clips, my questions is what else do i need to put them on? resistor box? clips? where do i get them. i heard i can get them at advance auto, but i'm not sure...please help

u can get it from the junkyard

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
whitedohczc said:
the injectors have no clips, my questions is what else do i need to put them on? resistor box? clips? where do i get them. i heard i can get them at advance auto, but i'm not sure...please help!

The injectors dont have clips (if Im defining "clips" correctly) I used my stock clips (what I uncliped from my stock injectors) and they fit right on after you cut the little keyway off the dsm injectors. Also if you had low imp. injectors and are going to high imp. injectors (or vice versa) you either need the box, or to hook some resistors inline to change the current going back to the ecu. I got a box on ebay, 25 bucks.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts