Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
97 del Sol S
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i just ordered this fidanza shifter for my civic, and all it came with is a bolt and 2 washers. My question is, do i need to get the oem rubber bushings for the bottom of the shifter? like this

heres all that came with my shifter:

·
Registered
97 del Sol S
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
already have the ES kit installed, i bought it because i thought it would fix my sloppy shifter and it didnt, thats why i bought a new shifter, because it comes with all fresh new internals because mine are shredded

·
Registered
97 del Sol S
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay got a problem, the reason i bought this shifter was to fix my sloppy shifter. When its in gear i can shake it side to side quite a bit. I installed the shifter today and I still have this problem. My question is what else can it be?

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
not the acuall shifter linkage, but the the one that runs beside it and attaches to the tranny... seems like thats you issue

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
well its going to have a little bit of play, but other then that, it will be the part that connects to the shifter rod.. have a rod that goes through it, and pivots...

·
Registered
honda/firebird form.
6,966 Posts
you could, but most of them have some play in them... its normal to have some play

·
Registered
97 del Sol S
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
and can anyone tell me where to get a 3 bolt flange for my exhaust? i wanna put my catback on but whoever owned my car before just chopped the flange off the end of my cat and clamped their "custom" exhaust on

1 - 20 of 21 Posts