Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey allz,,

i've check everything from compression to timing to fuel and fuel injector to cap and rotor and plug and plug wire..everthing is good..

what i found out so far is that if i unplue the spark plug wire form 4-3 engine still start up and sputter very bad..then i pull spark plug from 1-2 engine wont start at all..i have compression and spark and fuel..i just got down swapping the injector from 1and2 to 3and4 still got the same problem.. i'm thinking my timing jump but its still dead on....this crap is messiing me up..after i crank it for a bit spark plug in 4 and 3 looks flood so i think i'm getting fuel still.. anyone else??

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i triple check the timing and it looks like it jump a tooth or 2..will redo the timing again tomorow..as for plug wire i check it with an ohms meter and all of them are at 8-10k ohms or so..from the helms it said anything under 25 is still good..i replace the cap/rotor and even install a msd 6al also....weird..i was thinking it might be the ecu but damm i have no clue on how to check the ecu..other then if its smoking or not..

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey thanks all i got it fix.. dont know but i swaped in a gsr ecu then it started up correctly..weird..so i took the gsr ecu off because i didnt want to mess it up and i swap in the old p2p ecu and then i decided to try it again and it ran fine..been driving it for over 2 days and 300+miles and everything is the same..weird thing is when i let off the gass it idle at 1.5k rpm.. and it only comes down to 6-700rpm after i come to a stop at the light then it goes down but i'm i'm rolling it stay at 1500rpm or so..weird...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts