Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.. I was gone for like a week and my brother tried to do a wire tuck on my car.... I got home and none of my lights would turn on. (hazard. lights work)
I go to start the car, and it won't turn over. so i double check everything, and un-tuck the wires. everything seems to be hooked up. what am i missing? ?Help?

maybe a relay problem?

oh my cars a 88 dx.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i checked all the fuses. theres no power going to any of them " just the hazards" ps. I whipped my bros axx

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
Have you double checked your grounds though? Checked your battery? Checked your terminals?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah. battery is relocated into the back.. all new everything. i can double check my grounds.. how many are there suppost to be agian? 7 or so?:roll:

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
EG
2,915 Posts
yeah. battery is relocated into the back.. all new everything. i can double check my grounds.. how many are there suppost to be agian? 7 or so?:roll:
Fucked if I know, I've done little actual work, I just have book smarts. Sorry I can't be more help, I was just throwing out what I would check in your situation.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
all the fuses are good. no power to them. just the hazards. " main fuses" under my hood. im about to pull the motor and take the track r's off and burn the damn car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts