Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am pretty sure its a h1c but maybe its a hy or hx35 variant.

heres pics and specs
t3 divided hot side. 3in vband downpipe.
No wastegate at all.
Oil only no coolant.

Also how do i tell what cm2 housing is on it the 12 or 16 etc
Cold side:
inducer 2in 7/8
exducer 3in 3/8

Hot side
inducer 2in 3/8
exducer 3in

Pics

Attachments

·
Registered
903 Posts
Pics arent showing up. But it does sound like my H1c.

EDIT:

Was able to get to your album and seen the pics of it taken apart. It looks sim to my H1c but has come differences. My H1c has a V-band 90* elbow that comes off the compressor side and the IC pipe connects to it. Thats really the only think I could notice. I know if you search google there is a site that will help identify the turbo. I have used it myself I just cant mem what it is right now.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Also how do i tell what cm2 housing is on it? like a 12cm or 16cm etc
Measure it. Length x width of one side of the divided housing x 2 will give you the inlet size.

·
Registered
610 Posts
What are the numbers on the hot side housing? Pic is blurry.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Oh, and here you go, but I think your measurements are off. I know you at least posted your in/ex numbers backwards for the hot side.

Inducer is where the air/exhaust enters the wheel, regardless of compressor or turbine wheel. And measure in mm, it will be more precise.

Let us know what you got!

·
Registered
5,015 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Get more feedback so i can get mulitple people sayibg its the same turbo
What are the numbers on the hot side housing? Pic is blurry.
I think your measurements are off. I know you at least posted your in/ex numbers backwards for the hot side.

Inducer is where the air/exhaust enters the wheel, regardless of compressor or turbine wheel. And measure in mm, it will be more precise.
5 of 5 picture is blurry. I cant tell if it 12 or 16. It will be stamp starts at 12etc or 16 etc.
Without this info, nobody will be able to definitely identify it. Holset made many different models with similar housings, and sometimes the same model with different housings. HX35, for example, is available with 6 different compressor wheels, 3 different turbine housings, and a two different blade configurations. Post the requested info, and we can answer the questions. Right now, anything would be a guess.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts