Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rear tail/turn lights not working after underdash fusebox reinstalled in my 92 vx. I was trying to locate the cause of the voltage drop at my radio constant wire, (I now see that it is supposed to be around 2 volts). But I removed the under dash fuse box, but didn't find anything wrong with it, and reinstalled it. Now the rear parking lights, and rear turn signals not working, and also, seat belt indicator light stays on, when the car is off. The light goes out when the car is on. I'm thinking it might have something to with the rear wiring harness connector, but the wiring diagrams aren't much help. Any body run into this before?

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,833 Posts
I guess I should have asked if they were working before you removed the fuse box. I had a real similar problem on my 86 prelude, windshield leaked water onto the fuse box and caused the same light problems you are having.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, everything was working fine before I messed with it. I was trying to put in an aftermarket head unit, and the constant wire was only giving me 2 volts. It looks like my license plate lights aren't working either. Fuses under the dash are all good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts