Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3images 3 questions

what are these three for? i was thinking intake vacuum lines? id hook up the internal wastegate to one, bov to the other? but then i still dont know what the bigger 3rd one would go to.

no idea what these would hook up to...:(

this is on the internal wastegate, two of the bolts were snapped when i bought it and im having trouble getting these out. after this i just need to get some bolts and then my 10psi stock block build can get underway!

thanks for any help guys
ryan

·
Banned
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks ill give that a shot later today, no idea what car this turbo came out of i bought it from SPONSOREDCRX awhile ago.

anyone know what all those intake lines are for?

·
insert user title here
domestic.
3,014 Posts
soak those bolts with a penetrating lube such as pb blaster for a good 30 minutes, then apply the heat. if that doesnt work, keep soaking the shit out of those threads and repeat until it loosens up.

·
Registered
97 civic
136 Posts
pb blaster & heat ftw, had to do that on my 14b when i got it. The little propane torch you use to sweat copper lines together works great!

·
Banned
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they are just used for shit on the car it came off of. i just have mine pluged up since i dont use any of them.
would they work as vacuum lines insted of hooking the lines to the intake manifold? id hook the boost and BOV to the intake mani with a t splitter and the internal wastegate and catch can to the turbo intakes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts