Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wats up i bought a turbo kit from my boy for 100 buck cuz he owed me some money . i was selling it but knw i am thinking of going sohc on boost for my ek coupe not to race or anything just to fuck around and stuff alright i dnt knw shit about turbo i am like a noob when it comes to stuff like that. he told me i would need to buy just alittl bit of stuff so i hope he is right here aare the following things i think i got
- turbo by the way if i post a pic of the turbo can someone please tell me wat i got lol
-oil pan already drilled for the oil return
-manuel boost controler new
-downpipe with the headers thingy welded and shit
-oil return line
-idk wat brand waste gate
-idk wat brand blowoff valve
-i believe he gave me some head gasket where the piston goes
-the intercooler already piped and all for the ek
-i think thats it

i am gonna try to get piks of everything. here is a pic of the turbo please let me knw wat it is
by the way the motor is stock and also how do i knw if my motor would hold the turbo

·
Registered
del Sol si '94
2,539 Posts
"-downpipe with the headers thingy welded and shit " lolz

I think that is a t25 turbo. Are there any numbers on the sides of the housings? like .64 or .82?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Forget worrying at the tune at this point... from the sound of things you might just want to go ahead and sell everything cause if you have a sentence with thingy and turbod car its only gonna get you NO CAR... so when you decide to sell it pm me lol. That's private message on the top right of the screen

·
Registered
del Sol si '94
2,539 Posts
shit fool all you need is a manifold n shit then slap the turbo with some lines and shit on the motor. be getting crazy on them niggas in your town yankin on them hard yknow.
^^^^^ this!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts