Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 1999 Si with a d16y8 and i blew my motor and now ordering a new one from Jdm but ppl tell me my V-tec won't work? is this true and if it is what can i do to make it work E mail me at [email protected] please really wants to figure it out

·
Registered
982 Posts
don't start off on the wrong foot and start posting up multiple posts here. Stick with 1. It is frowned upon and you will be banned quick.

also, this is the wrong folder so another strike.

·
Registered
392 Posts
don't start off on the wrong foot and start posting up multiple posts here. Stick with 1. It is frowned upon and you will be banned quick.

also, this is the wrong folder so another strike.
^^Words of wisdom^^

Also, you need to give more details, the more specific you are the easier and faster you will get an answer.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I own a 1999 Si with a d16y8 and i blew my motor and now ordering a new one from Jdm but ppl tell me my V-tec won't work? is this true and if it is what can i do to make it work E mail me at [email protected] please really wants to figure it out
Please go into the noob section first. Nobody will help you if you just post like a crying baby. And yes, you are in the wrong section. This is the DIY section which means it's only for DIY (Do-It-Yourself) articles.

Reading will help you a lot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts