Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
started last saturday decide to drive my car down to hollywood beach with a friend as im almost there the my wideband while idling shoots to 22.4 and stays there. usually while im shifting itll jump to 20 ish and imediatly go back to normal ratios but it stayed. There was no check engine like when my injector failed and no misfiring that i could hear and whenever i gave it gas it would drop back to to 14-15. So i babied it back home left it parked and i started working on it today. And its doing the same thing hovering over 18-19 while idling no check engine or nothing? Ideas? only thing ive done is put on a new vc i dont think that would cause anything.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there are no leaks that i can see. I started the car and it was at 18 and as i was checking for leaks it climbed to 22.4 and just stayed there. Im gonna keep checking

·
()*#$(*$
11,404 Posts
So, you want us to help you diagnose a problem with your car, yet, you tell us NOTHING about your car.

Please come back when you can provide information that would be useful to people who aren't standing next to your car in person.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
right. dsm 450cc injectors, walbro fp, mtx-l wideband, B&m fpr, tuned on 93 octane, 3 in exhaust, ngk plugs and wires, idk what else would be important for diagnosing the problem

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it was dyno tuned on chrome at genesis automotive. The wideband sensor is before where the stock cat would be. I believe it is a leak looked under and saw my flex pipe is tore the hell up from being lowered so im assuming thats the culprit. The flex pipe is before the wideband sensor. Im going to go recalibrate the sensor.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i know it was really just to eliminate that as the possibility

1 - 10 of 10 Posts