Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 93 civic D16Z6

Ok here’s my problem while I was TRYING to prime my turbo I couldn’t get oil to flow from my block to the turbo oil inlet this is ho I have my setup….
B&M filter relocation kit out from block 3/8 hose along the passenger side of car to the front to a oil cooler – hose from cooler to oil filter driver side front corner of car hose goes up and down back the block in the rear of block…. Now I picked up a oil feed kit from tuner toys a adapter for the oil sensor (rear of block) connected to that is the sensor and the stainless steel line to the iol inlet on the turbo

Is there something that im missing? I took off the oil feed line from the turbo unplugged the plug wires and cranked the car a few times to see if oil comes out the oil feed line and nothing came out what should I do?????

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
it sounds to me like you have alot of oil lines to fill up before the pressure would even make it to the tunertoys block adaptor... let alone your turbo. Has this oil cooler been run before? I believe you are just having trouble getting oil through the cooler for the first time.

·
Registered
330 Posts
try taking out the cooler and getting oil into your turbo then hooking it back up ....is the oil even getting through your block adap????

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
25,544 Posts
93turbosi said:
hmmm thats how i have it, what happens if that sensor wire isnt hooked to the probe? i looked last night and the wire wasnt on the sensor
if thats how yours is hooked up, it should definately be getting oil. are you running a restrictor? did you fill your engine with oil yet? :smile:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts