Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i guess this where i get flame by thouse who i flame about the search engine. lmao.

anyway i can't find the thread which converts the distributer from ODB1 to ODB0 or vice a versa at the shock mount. i thought it would be a sticky or be in the diy but no luck. help me out and the funny thing is that i know it was someone i talk w/all the time that did it. lol.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damd you cliff, lol.
but the thread i was looking for was the one that actualy showed some doing the sodering w/the pics.

but you know what i'm in a froggy mood. let the flaming begin since i just got flame suit, press and clean from your mama house w/a happy ending. lol

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
can someone make this a sticky for idiots like me don't have to search thru tons of distbutor threads. lol. damd i can be :***: at times . lol.
your welcome...:)

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damd it i can't rep you myHonda1. i must go on a rep adventure and rep everyone before i can rep you again, thanks..... lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.