Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
EK 96
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already have eagle rods Z6 cam aerospeed adj sprocket arias high comp pistons header 2.5 exahust stock head but I don't know if to work the head.... Is my daily driver to work ? I am not sure ...I am hoping 140 WHP can I make it ....?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Are you asking if the z6 cam will work in your y8 head?

Also, about the pistons and rods you have, what application did you purchase them for?

·
Registered
EK 96
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it will work the thing is Today I send the head to the machine shop for a complete job ...but i won't mill the head port polish valve job angles. the z6 cam the sprocket the headers the arias pistons the eagle rods I am hoping I get 140 WHP......I'm not sure if I need a block gard ....

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
DOnt you see the noob next to his name? I think he is just making up terms, but i wont mill the head port polish the valve job angles? Thats three different things and you made them one thing. I know a few guys on here(built hatch) who broke that mark and this guy knows everything. He would know well enough that a block guard is worthless because it has cooling issues. If you arent telling the truth just check out the site. I started when i was 15, i still dont have a car yet but i plan on buying one and modding it. KNOWLEDGE is where its at my friend. Sorry if i came on kinda mean bro.

·
Registered
EK 96
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thank's it dont matter .

Today the told me I was going to receive the unorthodox underdrive pulley next week and the car is still on the shop so know I have all the parts togheter I am just missing the afc neo tha it will be the computer of chioce for the project.....

·
Registered
435 Posts
good luck tuning with that

·
Registered
EK 96
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tell me wich EMS should I buy for this set up ?? Can some one help me here....................

·
Registered
6 Posts
i cant understand anything in your first post

1 - 8 of 8 Posts