Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone out there and to the most experience, help is needed on my side.
to start information is lacking on my side of the globe
so i'm at a lost now. i've got a zc sohc engine runing 12lbs boost with a ct20 turbo.i'm also using a set of 360 injectors with a 5th one which is a 760. also using a apexi vafc2, missing link and a 3" exhaust system. the thing is it throws a code ever so often and it's the first time that i'm hearing about a 3 bar, what exactly is it's purpos? i was once told that as long as i'm running 450's injectors and a high end fuel, i don't need the link, no i'm lost. i want you guys to help me to make my motor runs properly bear in mind it's 13.2 with just a base tune of the piggy back. what do i need to get my stock ecu chipped?:confused:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
it sounds like the code is either coming from boost seeing the map sensor (which is most likley)...or a bad sensor..checking the ecu's code would solve that problem.

& about chipping your ecu would be your best bet!
somebody else could give you a bit more info about that as I'm still learning more about that...

what ecu do you have?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it sounds like the code is either coming from boost seeing the map sensor (which is most likley)...or a bad sensor..checking the ecu's code would solve that problem.

& about chipping your ecu would be your best bet!
somebody else could give you a bit more info about that as I'm still learning more about that...

what ecu do you have?
thanks, you're right

1 - 3 of 3 Posts