Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just put on a new bov cause i was getting compressor surge so i started driving it and theres are going off when i depress the gas and shift but its not coming out of the bov what could it be need help

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
when im driving it sound like i have air being released when i let off the gas and its not coming out of my blow off valve
is the spring set too loose?

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
2,915 Posts
i just put on a new bov cause i was getting compressor surge so i started driving it and theres are going off when i depress the gas and shift but its not coming out of the bov what could it be need help
This is why we are grammer nazi's. Because theres no sentence structure going on here, we have no fucking clue what you are trying to say. So I'll speak to you like I would speak to anyone that doesn't understand grammer.

Use your words, child, use your words. And use some fucking periods.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
when im driving it sound like i have air being released when i let off the gas and its not coming out of my blow off valve
I am more confused now, then the first time I took a ghost sh!t.

Is this what you were trying to say?
When I'm driving, it sounds like I have air being released when I let off the gas. But its not coming out of my BOV.

·
Worst Mechanic Ever!
2,915 Posts

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Check all your fittings?

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
Grammar...

How do you know it is not coming from your blow off valve? When you are driving, your hood is shut and your windows are probably down...and your driving.

·
Registered
337 Posts
maybe that surge is just coming them burgers he had yesterday who knows...
it's questions like these that are impossible to answer, just search for it like everyone else....
if you stick to it you'll find anything.. :noway:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts